    get into the room, I'm going to be sweating the load on
    this.

    Thanks in advance

    mchappell, Jul 7, 2003

  2. mchappell

    Paul Hanlon Guest

    Hey there,

    Is this your first exam? If not then this holds no
    different to the others. I found it full of DNS, GPO and
    Active Directory stuff. If you have sat the 216 first I
    have heard this is like a watered down version of that.

    I sat the MOC for 70-215 and found it very good, from the
    prep you list I think your as ready as you will ever be,
    only other practise you can get is the exam itself. If
    you fail at least you will know what areas to consentrate
    on.

    Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA

    Paul Hanlon, Jul 7, 2003

  3. mchappell

    mchappell Guest

    This is my third test. I have taken 210 and 215 and
    passed both the first time up.

    mchappell, Jul 7, 2003
  4. 218 isn't that hard actually
    its a mixture of 210,215,216,217.

    see the obj for exam 218 and study all those stuffs

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 7, 2003