    thinking that they will be there and will be different then you assume that
    they will be a problem... they are not...

    i've only taken 216 once so can't compare with previous version.

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Much easier than I had heard. Got five blue questions.
    Lots of DHCP and WINS, which was great as I have done tons of
    them at the jobsite.

    Nettransplant, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Blue question?
    What exactly is a blue question?

    Johnny Barradas, Sep 1, 2003
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    they look significantly different they have a blue border round them. so
    they stand out a bit. also includes sims which are the easiest marks in the
    whole exam (well in 215)

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Has anyone taken the new exam? Is it harder than before?
    I studied the Sybex and MS press books and have a lot of
    actual product experience. I guess I should be fine then????

    Took the 217 a while ago and the new blue border questions
    were a breeze. All of them were quite straightforward.

    I would appreciate any comments on the new 216.
    TIA

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Sep 1, 2003