    Paul Guest

    How many hours does the 216 exam last?

    Thanks,

    Paul, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Paul

    J R Guest

    Took me about two hours, I think. Finished about ten minutes before they
    were going to take my paper and pencil away.

    J R, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Passed 216 today. just 217 and 220 for MCSE.

    BTW, tested at Vue and exam was 60 questions and 155
    minutes long.

    Thanks,

    Paul, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Paul

    gavkoch Guest

    roughly 2.5hours

    gavkoch, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Paul

    m e macon Guest

    don't get hung up on anything for too long. when i finished i had about 5-7
    minutes to review.

    m e macon, Feb 20, 2004
  6. Paul

    annm Guest

    2hrs 25 minutes... careful they will trick you

    annm, Feb 21, 2004
  7. Paul

    m e macon Guest

    yes they will. the questions aren't mega-hard. it's just that on several
    of them you have to dig out what is needed and throw everything else aside.
    if not you truly get overwhelmed. the best method i have read is the one
    where you go through and answer everything that you know you know and then
    each round. this seems to work for all the tests that I have taken so far.
    only down side to this is that I had clicked through so many questions
    reviewing that the computer the test was on started getting slower and
    slower. i thought i was gonna crash it !!! these test computers are slow
    !!!

    sorry to ramble on !!

    m e macon, Feb 23, 2004