TAKE THE ALPHA GEEK CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Dapunisher, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Dapunisher

    Dapunisher Guest

    The Alpha Geek Challenge is a new BestTests.com contest which
    challenges you on your computer and networking knowledge. 20 questions
    are randomly selected from the BestTests.com practice quiz database.
    The TOP 3 quiz takers will receive a randomly selected CramMaster®
    Testing Software CD valued at $99.00 US. At BestTests.com, we like to
    reward our members for studying hard for their Certification Exams.
    The contest is open to all registered members.

    To celebrate our new contest, for the month of April, we will be giving
    away prizes to the TOP 7 HIGH SCORES!

    (No, this is not a April fools joke!)

    The following prizes are:

    Crammaster® 70-315 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Crammaster® 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows-based
    Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio
    ..NET

    Crammaster® 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components
    with Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

    Crammaster® 220-302 A+ OS Technologies

    Crammaster® 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
    2003 Environment

    Crammaster® 70-294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft
    Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure

    Crammaster® Audio 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server
    2003 Environment

    You can take the Alpha Geek challenge by going to:

    http://www.BestTests.com/quiz

    Dapunisher, Apr 1, 2005