take a look at my cheap professional photos leave a comment or two

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bond3223, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. bond3223

    bond3223 Guest

    bond3223, Jan 28, 2006

  2. bond3223

    Stewy Guest

    Stewy, Jan 28, 2006

  3. bond3223

    irwell Guest

    Those stupid watermarks ruin any chance of evaluating the
    photos.

    irwell, Jan 28, 2006
  4. bond3223

    Mark² Guest

    That is the most obnoxious watermark I've ever seen.
    -Looked at one image, and did nothing but stare at your big, nasty
    watermark.

    Mark², Jan 28, 2006
  5. bond3223

    PcB Guest

    PcB, Jan 28, 2006
  6. bond3223

    Gormless Guest

    I can't think of a single reason why anybody would -want- to buy them.

    Gormless, Jan 28, 2006
  7. bond3223

    Bob Williams Guest

    Don't quit your Day Job.

    Bob Williams, Jan 28, 2006
  8. bond3223

    Frank ess Guest

    That'll be good advice (even though he didn't ask for any; pretty
    straightforward offer: if you like, you can buy; I don't, and won't;
    thanks anyway).

    Frank ess, Jan 28, 2006
  9. bond3223

    Isaiah Beard Guest

    http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-ViewPhoto.cfm?id=300481

    Uhm, why would someone pay $20 for a 0.6 MP black and white photo of an
    American Flag? I could just as easily bring out my FZ30 and take a
    *color* photo of the huge flag sitting atop a 300 foot mast that's about
    10 miles from my house, and post a 4MP version on my website for free,
    with no watermark to boot. Because flag-on-mast photos are less than a
    dime a dozen.

    And if someone really wanted it in black and white, well, any image
    editing program can discard the color data. All better.

    Isaiah Beard, Feb 4, 2006