    about or do I just have the wrong version of code?

    All help is appreciated.

    John

    Only2Excess, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Only2Excess

    ciscodagama Guest

    Yes, "service password-encryption" should have done the trick. I just
    tried the "tacacs-server key" command with the service command on my
    router running a 12.2 release and the password was encrypted in "show
    run". Might be a bug with the release you are running ...

    Cisco da Gama
    http://ciscostudy.blogspot.com

    ciscodagama, Feb 28, 2006

    It's not a bug. Prior to 12.2, the tacacs key was not encrypted.

    Francois Labreque, Mar 4, 2006
  4. Only2Excess

    rags

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    password encryptions-doubt

    If i give the command "no service password-encryption", all the pswds shud be decrypted right?but this is not happening..may i know the reasons pls..by the way iam not giving the commands from console..iam giving it from a remote telnet session,is that the reason?

    rags, Dec 4, 2007
  5. Only2Excess

    [email protected]

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    can i configure multi link with different link which is provided by different ISPs and also these links configured in different VRFs? please help me

    [email protected], Jul 20, 2011