    only.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    SAM, Aug 15, 2004

  2. SAM

    Andreas Guest

    Are you using Multizilla or Tab Browser Extension? The newer versions
    of these can cause tab problems.

    Andreas

    Andreas, Aug 15, 2004

  3. SAM

    Nick Guest

    Not to my knowledge. I only performed the standard install and
    haven't added anything else.

    (BTW - I'm on Win-XP.)

    Nick, Aug 15, 2004
  4. SAM

    Nick Guest

    Sorry to post a follow-up to my own message. My original post was
    sent using a different instance of Agent with a different user id.
    SAM and Nick are both me.

    Nick, Aug 15, 2004
  5. This is the default behaviour. A 'new window' command will open in a
    new window. If you want to fix this, try Tabbrowser Preferences
    extension or the Single Window extension (both available on
    update.mozilla.org).

    Tabrowser preferences allows new windows in 'pop-up style', while Single
    Window doesn't (so requested popups with s specified size will open in a
    new tab with that size overided.

    Phillip Bryant, Aug 18, 2004
  6. SAM

    maxo Guest

    I'd lubricate the tab-hanger very lightly and then work the tab rollers to
    see if they loosen.

    /runs away.

    The other advice should solve your problem, it's just the settings.

    :D

    maxo, Aug 18, 2004