    Colonel Blip

    Remove "nospam" when replying.
    __________________________________

    Colonel Blip, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Colonel Blip

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    Colonel Blip wrote:
    > Is there an advantage of one of these over the other?
    >
    > Are they both advised and compatible or if you have one, forget the other?

    When I last used TBE, it was almost a year ago, was fantastic, and I'm
    still suffering withdrawal symptoms.

    It seems to have developed a bad rep on the official forums - go there
    and see why (it's a sticky topic). I _don't_ know if the complaints
    listed there are still valid (the topic was locked back in 2003). Anyone?

    I have avoided it since, and do use TBP. But it's quite feature-free
    compared to TBE.

    --
    Mueen

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 13, 2004