    message and the extension appears to be still installed and functional.

    Is thee any way to remove this extension? Should I just install the newer
    version on top of it?

    Chuck, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Hi!
    I had the same problem with my Firefox 0.9.3. Now I updated my browser
    to 0.10.1 and the problem has gone. It seems to me like the new
    extension manager in Firefox 0.10 worx much better. So I wasn't able to
    solve the problem, as a read in other threads it is a bug that can only
    be solved by an update.

    Hope that I helped you anyway!

    Regards
    Grisu