    virus and error checking, and removing temp files, cache, system
    registry analysis, etc.

    Thanx!

    Herb, Dec 30, 2009

  2. compact the folders [under File], and if that doesn't
    help, then close TB and delete all the *.msf files from
    the TB profile. Reopen TB and try that. Any differences?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Dec 30, 2009

  3. Herb

    Herb Guest

    Thank you. I will report back results after I get a few
    medium/large-sized emails emails to see how TBird acts.

    :)

    Herb, Dec 30, 2009
  4. Herb

    Herb Guest