    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Liam

    news, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Do you have read/write access to all files in your profile?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 22, 2005

  3. news

    news Guest

    Good question. in my home directory where I assume it's all stored, my
    ..thunderbird dir has me as owner and 664 permissions in all its folders
    and subdirectories.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Liam

    news, Nov 22, 2005
  4. You could try renaming msgFilterRules.dat. Note this will disable all
    your filters, so you would be starting over.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 23, 2005
  5. news

    news Guest

    Thanks for the tip! Recreating the existing rules once isn't near as
    bad as recreating a few every time I restart TBird. =)
    -Liam

    news, Nov 23, 2005