    other junk that is attached. With Tbird, I have been unable to do that.
    Will someone please tell me how they do it, or whether it is a problem
    with others as well? Thanks,

    Ralph, Aug 29, 2007

  2. click on Tools, Options, Composition, General tab, and at
    the top regarding Forward Messages, select Inline from the
    drop down. Does that solve the problem?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 29, 2007

  3. Ralph

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Highlight the message in the subject pane and click the Forward button
    on the toolbar. Or click Message - Forward on the menu bar. The
    message will open in a compose window. Adjust contents as desired.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Aug 29, 2007