    doesn.t work?. I do not have and/or go to any restore point(system
    checkpoints).

    Thanks for any help

    Bras, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Bras

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Bras

    swordfish Guest

    HI Bras.
    give this a try

    1.right click my computer>click properties.

    2.click performance tab>click file system.

    3.click troubleshooting tab>uncheck system restore box.

    you can also set your system restore cache while there.I hope this helps

    Andy

    swordfish, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Bras

    Badger Guest

    Also, there was a bug in ME that stopped restore points being set. You can
    download a patch from Microsoft to fix the problem.
    Badger

    Badger, Nov 28, 2003