Systems Analyst and Program Manager Role

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Heather, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. Heather

    Heather Guest

    I'm working with a company that is very interested in any
    candidates that have extensive SQL and .NET experience or
    certifications.

    One role is a Program Manager and the other is a systems
    analyst role. The position is in the tri-state (nthern
    NJ, NYC or Sthern CT area) and is with a great company.

    It doesn't require the certification - but that could be
    a plus.

    If interested -- please send a resume to my attention
    asap at:
    .

    Sincerely,
    Heather