    Any pointers to a knowledge based article or how to sort this out would be
    appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Aug 26, 2007

  2. Here is one that seems reasonably close - that may still be far away,
    though.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Tony I cannot see the detail of your response, I assume a knowledge
    base article, is there a link i can use or kb number to search on.

    CraigB

    Guest, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Tony Sperling, Aug 27, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Tony, I looked at the article but as relates to non vista am relatant
    to try the patch. Although the solution might be on the right track tcp
    related. Whilst the crashes appear random they only tend to occur when using
    browser, taking update or working a remote connection. I'll keep looking.

    I also have 3 stuck updates which is discussed in windows update section.

    CraigB

    Guest, Aug 29, 2007