    comps relatively clean???? i do have about 1.5 gig of HD tho'...so what do i
    do?? hope you can advise...
    FRED

    fredcromer, Jun 30, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Rifleman Guest

    *sigh* well you must have SOME Random Access memory otherwise your machine
    would not work! What PRECISELY do you mean?

    Rifleman, Jun 30, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    olfart Guest

    Brush up on the English language first.

    It's.......I ain't got no Ram,.......

    olfart, Jun 30, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    Rifleman Guest

    Nah, it's "Hey Joe where you goin with that gun in your hand......."

    Rifleman, Jun 30, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Rifleman typed:
    Bzzzt wrong ... it's "sheeeeit ... where'd de ram go maaaann ... " ;)

    Paul - xxx, Jun 30, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    Brian Guest

    I havn't got a RAM either Fred.. Just a couple of sheep.. Worked great for
    me ;)

    Brian, Jun 30, 2004
  7. fredcromer

    Ian Moyce Guest