    I have win xp pro ,in my task manager it sais under cpu its 95 t0 100 almost
    all the time ,is this a bad reading or is there somthing in the background
    working?..thanks

    Drvnguy, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Drvnguy

    Boomer Guest

    YES! You have a virus. Format and reinstall!!!!

    Boomer, Jul 5, 2004

  3. The other dimwit posing as Boomer is a pathetic attention-seeker, don't
    bother responding to them. If your System Idle Process is at 99%, then
    everything is a-okay.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Drvnguy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Look up the word "idle" in the dictionary.

    pcbutts1, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Drvnguy

    Boomer Guest

    Thanks Rôgêr. I don't see 'it' and appreciate your mentioning that
    'it' is not me.

    Boomer, Jul 5, 2004
  6. I'd rather just sit here doing nothing.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2004
  7. Drvnguy

    Patrick Guest

    I'd rather just sit here *idleing* :)

    Patrick, Jul 5, 2004
  8. Say, that just might be what I meant, without saying it, eh? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 5, 2004
  9. Drvnguy

    Plato Guest

    system idle will use 90%+ if that's the only thing running. Nothing to
    worry about.

    Plato, Jul 5, 2004