    I turned this on a few days ago (xp pro) but I can't remember how to turn it
    off:(
    Any ideas?

    m8ee, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    Well, since the System Idle Process is the CPU time that's not used
    anywhere else ... no, you didn't turn it on.

    How to turn it off? Start --> Shutdown.

    Or run something that requires more CPU time - SIP is just what's
    left over.
    Sure. THINK about what you're asking sometime.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 21, 2003

  3. m8ee

    Fuzzy Logic Guest