    I have formated the disc and loaded a new windows xp professional. I connect
    and then the connection goes down. But I still cannot validate my valid xp
    professional. Any suggestions

    david, Jul 17, 2006

  2. david

    Joker Guest

    Since you didn't mention any Microsoft hardware read the following.

    You should try posting to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web
    newsgroup. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
    hardware and software only.

    If you really have one of the Microsoft broadband Networking Hardware
    products post what it is & then I would try to help you further.
    --

    American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
    Motor Company

    The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
    laws going through Congress right now.
    http://www.eff.org/corrupt

    Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

    This special alert is printed on 100% recycled electrons.

    assistance.

    time.

    If I sound hostile or arrogant you need to read the following before
    posting a question "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" at
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html (The site I've linked
    to just has this article I think people should read before posting a
    technical question.)

    completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

    Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"

    Joker, Jul 18, 2006