    head or tail of what you are asking. What does
    "installed new programs and used them every go to
    select an activity" mean, for instance?

    °Mike°, Jul 20, 2004

  2. °Mike°

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Is it losing time when it is turned on, or losing time when it is turned
    off?

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004

  3. °Mike°

    Alarm Doctor Guest

    Currently running XP and for some unknown reason my PC keeps losing time,
    tried synchronising BUT it keeps losing a lot of time. Any other ways of
    keeping the clock accurate or setting the clock and secondly despite having
    installed new programs and used them every go to select an activity XP
    insists on telling me I have got new programs installed any way I can put a
    stop to this as well Help please

    Thanks

    Alarm Doctor, Jul 20, 2004
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    Inside your PC there is a tiny round battery that also can be used in
    a watch. Commonly, the number on them is 2032. You need to replace the
    battery.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    ----
    Brantard explains his employment as a migrant farm worker before his permanent residency as a vagrant/wandering-nutjob/welfare-recipient in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area:
    Nelly is Mexican.
    In message ID:<8.minneapolis1.mn.us.da.qwest.net>
    ----
    Who ever said Brandon Hex was white?

    In message ID:<8.minneapolis1.mn.us.da.qwest.net>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jul 20, 2004
  5. BWAHAGAGAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    PMSFL *WHEEZE* *CHOKE* *COUGH* *GURGLE* *GRASPS HEART*
    <expires>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, the sulky, vaporising gen, Jul 20, 2004
  6. °Mike°

    Tim Guest

    If the second part of your question is about stopping XP from
    highlighting newly installed programs, right click on the start button,
    select Properties, on the Start Menu tab, click the Customize button,
    then the Advanced tab and untick "Highlight newly installed programs"

    Tim, Jul 20, 2004