    a syslog analysis be done via RME?

    TIA

    Jack.

    jackwik, Dec 26, 2006

  2. jackwik

    brickwalls19 Guest

    Ciscoworks, by default, creates a syslog.txt file where all the syslog
    messages it receives are logged. If you truly have a need to import
    syslog messages from an outside source, you might try to merge the
    lines into the Ciscworks syslog.txt file.

    RME v3.5 parses out the messages based on the severity level contained
    in the message line.

    Hope this helps.

    brickwalls19, Dec 29, 2006