  1. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I have been known repeat myself over and over again several times.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oh, the doublepost. What can I say, Outlook Express sucks.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Wow! It's like deja vu all over again and again...

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Yogi was a genius...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Speaking of which, have you looked at headers lately? When I first started
    hanging out in this NG, everybody used Outhouse or OE. Now a lot of folks
    are using other readers. Not counting, of course the newbies that use the
    web interface.

    I find that...interesting in an ms newsgroup.

    JaR
    Interested Thug

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    true but we've only moved from one free tool to another...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    But hell on picinic baskets.

    JaR, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and smarter than the average bear.

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  9. Guest

    Kat Guest

    WHOA- you mean....there are other readers? Haha I used Netscape cause that
    was our mail client at work, and I didn't want to be TOO obvious that I wasn
    screweing around. Now, we use outlook, and thought OE is a little
    different... hell, I should prolly use the web interface. MS website...Wow,
    she must be smart.... no one reads MS's webpage!

    KAT

    meow ~

    Kat, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    MS HAS WEB PAGES?!?!?!

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    www.ms.org.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  13. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Pity.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    which, my prefernce or my nationality?

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  15. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    yes

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    swine...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Guest

    Spyke Guest

    I just figured he was referring to the tea here :)

    Spyke, Jun 11, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk