  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Anyone care to comment on Syngress MCSE books v. Sybex MCSE books?

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I wrote for Syngress....I like Sybex

    :)

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    maybe you should have wrote better then...

    kpg, Jun 9, 2004
  5. I use both, I like both. If this was a horse race Syngress would win by a
    nose.

    madeinJamaica, Jun 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    :) I did, I don't like the fact that the books are written by multiple
    authors who don't know what the other is doing. I wrote my chapters and
    that was that...

    (That and they told me I couldn't be funny in my chapter as the other
    guys weren't)

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  7. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Maybe you weren't either.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    naaah, I was...wasn't I?

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  9. Guest

    fred Guest

    ...shouldn't that be "to whom" ?

    fred, Jun 9, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    beter dan u hav tryed 2 clen up me vocaliberry...

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yeah, Neil, I thought we had this discussion before? You *do* want to
    express yourself, don't you?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nope not really. I'm not changin' it. and you can't make me...

    (look I've finally have gotten to posting "you're" correctly...)

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  13. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    oh... of course!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I already mentioned that to him. Neil just won't listen to reason. He's mad,
    quite mad.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2004
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    how long did it take you to notice THAT!
    *shaking head*

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest