    Anyone used these books for prep? I have seen mixed reviews for Sybex, MS.

    Thanks,
    Scott Renfro

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That book are really goods....!!!
    Go ahead....

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    for which exam? They're ok but I am not fond of the style for the Win200
    series of books. I have great respect for Dr. Tom et al, but they follow
    an "Author a chapter" method that allows them to produce the book
    quickly. unfortunatley it leaves teh book disjointed and often repetative
    as the coauthors don't have the time or ability to share what they are
    working on. The ones I worked on for example are crap. :)

    Neil, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Guest

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005