    I am currently using POP3 for my email protocol. I am considering changing
    to IMAP. Is there a program or easy way to synchronize my current local
    folders with the IMAP folders at my ISP?

    Rich, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Rich

    Dan Shea Guest

    No.

    To be clear: you don't have "POP folders". You have a POP3 account,
    from which you download messages into your email client. The messages
    are arranged in folders in the email client, not in your POP account.

    If you need to get those messages into your IMAP account, you'll need
    to forward them to your IMAP account and arrange them into folders
    there.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 12, 2004