    Guest Guest

    At home, Can I set up my desktop to be a server and my laptop a remote user
    where outlook mail, contacts, calendar, etc. can be shared as one?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    Dave Guest

    thats more than a wireless question. you probably want to ask that in a
    group that is specific to outlook to get a good answer.

    Dave, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Just been through that one and the answer is yes if you want to pay near
    US$1500 for the program from Microsoft to do it. Otherwise no. They USED to
    allow that some time back with an older Outlook (not OE) but discontinued
    it.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thx, but i'm not sure where that would be?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2005