    synchronization slightly.

    Any ideas ?

    Geothermal

    geothermal, Jul 2, 2007

  2. geothermal

    Mike Easter Guest

    Any number of animated gifs seen in the html fluff on a message board
    [barf] are synchronized because the html links to the graphic/s all
    point to the same .gif. That is, there is only one animated gif and it
    is showing up in different places all at the same time.

    Mike Easter, Jul 2, 2007

  3. geothermal

    ded Guest

    Hi
    You will find that most in here use a newsreader and don't access
    groups via a web interface, and they won't be impressed with a
    question about web based forums and smiley faces winking in sync.
    Good luck with the responses you are doomed to recieve....

    ded, Jul 2, 2007
  4. geothermal

    WhzzKdd Guest

    LOL!

    I HATE that crap.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 2, 2007
  5. geothermal

    Pennywise Guest

    Your in luck an animation thread was started:
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2867961

    Notice that when an GIF animation is being viewed by your browser it
    starts. if you scroll past it then back into view it starts over.

    Your viewing the avatars brought into view at the same time.

    Pennywise, Jul 2, 2007
  6. geothermal

    geothermal Guest

    Thank you Mike ! Have a great day ! (^: