    Hi,

    I have server a(folder aa) and server b(folder bb), is it a way to sync the
    files from aa to bb? Please help. thanks.

    Guest, Nov 25, 2009

  2. More info would help. How often? Just once, or on a regular basis? Do you
    want it to be a full two-way sync? What do you want to happen when there's a
    conflict?

    Robocopy is a great tool and you can use a scheduled batch file, but there
    are many other options. Tell us what you're trying to accomplish and you
    will probably get more suggestions.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Dec 1, 2009

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Lanwench ,

    Is it a realtime tool for one way sync, the total full files size is 5 GB,
    if just sync the diff, it's about 300 MB. Please advice.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2009
  4. Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Dec 3, 2009