    time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
    Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.
    ps

    PS, May 12, 2005

  2. PS

    Evan Platt Guest

    See the replies to your previous post with the same question.

    Evan Platt, May 12, 2005

  3. PS

    °Mike° Guest

    I take it that you are in a different time zone to the office
    server? Correct your time zone settings on the laptop.

    °Mike°, May 12, 2005
  4. PS

    Dave Lear Guest

    If you'd appreciate the help, may I suggest that you look at the helpful
    replies you received the previous time you asked this...
    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24...read/thread/c92445bb6f110ac0/7aa18df6d44477db

    Dave Lear, May 13, 2005