    the folders contents will be the same. If you have any suggestions
    please post a reply or email me at . Thank You for
    any help you can provide.

    Shane, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Shane

    Unk Guest

    Windows "Briefcase" (free) and Laplink (pricey). I prefer Laplink.
    http://www.laplink.com/products/llgold/overview.asp

    Unk, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Shane

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Ghostfiles - www.lowrieweb.com - will mirror files "on the fly". Make a
    change on one computer, it is immediatly replicated to the other. I use it
    here at home, but have had some difficulty getting it to work on the Novell
    Netware 6.5 server at work one one computer, while it runs fine on another.
    (The one I'm having trouble with has other problems as well...I'm just
    waiting for an excuse to take a day off and set it up all over again <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Shane

    PJB Guest

    If it's Wondoze 98, use Broiefcase, if 2000 or Xp, use
    Offline files

    P.

    PJB, Jul 11, 2004