  1. Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft

    These are the best available operating systems in the market.

    Which one to choose?

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 24, 2010

  2. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    For what purpose?

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 24, 2010

  3. Ganesh J. Acharya

    G. Morgan Guest

    "Ganesh J. Acharya"
    As you were told, the usage you plan (and carrier) will be key to
    answering your question.

    G. Morgan, Dec 24, 2010
  4. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Which combination of phone plus operating system does what you want at a
    price you can afford?

    Brian Cryer, Dec 24, 2010
  5. long term availability of subsequent softwares

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 24, 2010
  6. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Hang on, I'll just gaze into my crystal bal and double check with my
    commercial spies to see what the big manufacturers have in store for the
    rest of the millennium.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 26, 2010
  7. Affordability will depend on how much I am able to earn back from the
    OS. How much of my future requirements will the OS offer without
    charging much. How much of my future investments will be unspeculative.

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 27, 2010
  8. I brought Dell's (Dell Streak) solution as it offered a 1gz processor,
    it was cheaper than Apple and was offering Android, and because the
    5inch display looked far better when compared to all those that were
    available at this moment. *The 5 inch appeared just the right size to
    me. :)*

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 27, 2010