    Belgium.

    Any tips are welcome

    greets lex

    alexander rickert, Nov 3, 2004

  2. alexander rickert

    HF Guest

    Ask Symantec.

    HF, Nov 3, 2004

  3. alexander rickert

    Matt Pascoe Guest

    Corporate antivirus is designed with business in mind and can be used on
    multiple client/server or peer to peer networks.

    Matt Pascoe, Nov 3, 2004
  4. alexander rickert

    James Baber Guest

    --

    Jim Baber's Response:
    I am using the AVG antivirus (the current free personal version here at home)

    (see my 10kW grid tied solar system at "www.baber.org")

    1350 W Mesa Ave.
    Fresno CA, 93711
    (559) 435-9068