    liveupdated daily.
    Is it possible that my older Nav 2003 could detect this... ?

    Thanks

    developmental2, Jan 24, 2007

  2. developmental2

    Leythos Guest

    Strange, every system that we use as a test system, since our firewalls
    block EXE files, detects those emails as virus emails - in fact, the
    systems using Symantec engines (SMSE) detect them at the gateway.

    Did you check to ensure that you have email scanning enabled?

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,