    Doctor it seems to be clean finally ~crossing fingers~ if this makes
    any possible difference.

    Thanks!

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Harrison Guest

    I've seen this behavior on systems which have been plagued by spyware, adware, and viruses.
    I've found that Spybot and Adaware don't always catch everything.
    Try pestscan.com and trendmicro.com for online scans for spyware and viruses, respectively.

    Harrison, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    samuel Guest

    (Sens Fan Happy In Ohio) wrote in
    you paid for symantec ask them for help or
    go to their search area or forum maybe

    samuel, Oct 23, 2004