Sybex MCSE 2000, 70-210,215,216,217 Kits

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    this is just plain wong.....

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    yes.. it is me... let me know if you are interested but I am afraid I
    cannot post it to non U.K country.

    Thanks for looking

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    AS*S*F*U*C*K*E*R
    Don't spam the newsgroups
    I am reporting you to eBay now

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004
  5. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Don't bother. Ebay doesn't care, unless the spammer is stupid enough to post
    from the same account that they registered with EBay.

    Please try to reserve the use of chalk's term for its intended context.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Been there, done that, got the PFO response from Ebay.

    T-Bone, Sep 24, 2004