    releasing a new version of its bestselling A+ Study Guide, and is
    looking for 3 to 4 individuals to review the new book.

    If you are interested, you can contact me at .

    JKellum, Sep 13, 2006

  2. JKellum

    mbernal99 Guest

    Is this a paying job or just a free review of the book? I have almost
    10 years of experience in computers tech work but just took my A+ this
    past week. The book I used to review was the Exam Cram and boy that
    book had some minor and major errors in it. Some typos, but the major
    error I found was in there pull-out Cram sheet. It made a statement
    that contridicted with there own book! I emailed the editor if I could
    be one of their reviewers for the next book, no reply yet. So I really
    would like to review other A+ books. One day I would like to be a
    trainer and maybe write my own book.

    Marco

    mbernal99, Sep 21, 2006