Sybex looking for feedback on upcoming A+ title

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by JKellum, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. JKellum

    JKellum Guest

    My name is Jeff Kellum, acquisitions editor with Sybex, Inc. We are
    currently working on releasing a new edition of our CompTIA A+ Study
    Guide, and am looking for feedback from individuals, both who have used
    our (or others) books to prepare for the exam, and instructors who
    teach exam prep courses.

    In return for your feedback, I will be able to send you 2 free books
    from the Sybex stable of books.

    If you are interested, you can contact me offline at

    Regards,

    Jeff Kellum
    Acquisitions and Development Editor
    Sybex, an imprint of Wiley