    reading)?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Pine

    Pine, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Look for the exam topics covered in the book and once you've completed
    your study check the topics at

    and then I suggest if you want to make *absolutely* certain that you
    read .
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/reskit/deploykit.mspx
    drilling down on topics (Dont be put off, the new style is very
    readable indeed)

    70-291 is not the worst exam in the 2003 track for drilling down into
    the deployment guide but if you wanrt to score high you could do a lot
    worse than "over-learn".

    Good luck

    PS you could even spend the 90 quid on the deployment guide and use it
    on the other 4/5 core exams

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Feb 13, 2004