Switching to a Canon digital SLR

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Guest, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. Peter Guest

    Peter Guest Guest

    The plan is to switch from my EOS 3 to a EOS 350D. Will my Canon
    lenses be OK? EF 85 1.8 and EF 35-80? What about the Tamron 28-300? I
    see there is a DI version of this now. What extra does that give?

    Peter Guest, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Peter Guest

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Your lenses will work fine, except that the angle of view will be reduced
    when compared to a 35mm camera. Don't know about the DI version...

    Kinon O'Cann, Jul 27, 2005