  1. I want to switch from Mozilla to FireFox but I do not want to lose
    my stored cookies and passwords. Is this possible? If it is, how
    do I do it? Thank you in advance for all replies.

    Daniel Prince, Dec 11, 2004

  2. When you install Firefox for the first time, it should offer to transfer
    bookmarks and settings from the Mozilla profile. I think cookies are
    among the transferred items. Give it a try. If the needed cookies are
    not transfered over, I can walk you though copying them manually easily
    enough. Just don't uninstall Mozilla yet, and don't delete the Mozilla
    profile.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 11, 2004