    How can I switch off or disable sound in Mozi 1.4 ?

    Thank and rgds
    Thomas

    Me, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Me

    Keith Bowes Guest

    AFAIK, Mozilla can't play sound. For sound to play, you need a plug-in.
    If you're using an audio plug-in, then uninstall it (or movie the
    plug-in's shared library somewhere that Mozilla won't look). If you're
    using a media suite (e.g, QuickTime), then just disable the sound part
    (if possible). If it's Flash, you have my sympathy.

    Keith Bowes, Jul 9, 2003