    Swiftech sends over their no excuses water cooling kit. Is it as "extreme" as they make it out to be?
    "With the amount of kits for watercooling your PC that are out on the market today it's hard to decide what would be best for you, throw in all of the different types and sizes of cases that are available and choosing a kit could be a real nightmare. Swiftech has done all of the leg work with the Apex-H2O kit and have made a damn near universal water cooling kit that requires very little if any "handyman" work to install."
    http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cooling/liquid/swiftech/h20apex/

    Silverstrand, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Looks lite a good water cooler. Seems very good :D

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    It is a extremely good water cooling kit, bar none, it is the best complete kit on the market these days. You'd be hard pressed to build a custom kit that cools better, except for maybe my Monster Rig..............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe who said i wasnt going to make a external box :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005