    instructions would help. I have a ntl freedom ADSL connection (not
    cable) via a BT phone line. Hope someone can help.

    Alex

    Alex Clarke, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Alex Clarke

    why? Guest

    Can't get into the configuration, don't know what values you need to
    enter?

    You did have a note of the previous settings?
    Should be.
    No particular model?
    Nothing on the Sweex site, manuals , FAQs?
    When did NTL start doing ADSL, thought they were cable only?

    NTL allow you to get your own modems?
    Looking at www.google.com and some choise keywords

    [ADSL] Sweex adsl modem router Hi peoples. I have signed up for Tiscali
    .... So I bought a Sweex adsl modem router. Anybody got an idiots guide
    to setup? ...
    www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,13550582 - Similar pages

    ntl:hell - The No1 ntl: Customer support Forum (Broadband TV Phone)
    I am attempting with No success to integrate a Sweex Router into my
    system. ... between The Router The modem and The pc If I enter The set
    Up screen In this ...
    http://forums.ntlhell.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10531 - 70k -
    Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

    Me

    why?, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Alex Clarke

    Alex Clarke Guest

    Thanks for that, gives me some thing to start with. Tried the FAQ on
    Sweex.com, didn't help really. NTL do ADSL and have for a while. Lots of
    people say "are you sure?"still. Previous modem was a Thomson Speedtouch 330

    Alex Clarke, Oct 16, 2005