    click on 'change settings' on the left, in the next window scroll down
    and un-tick microsoft update and click on 'apply changes now' , you'll
    now be back to windows update only.

    Piet Slaghekke, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Piet  Slaghekke

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    You need to show some kind of documented proof here to support this.

    Duane :)

    Mr. Arnold, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Piet  Slaghekke

    Viruschecker Guest

    I've noticed a number of customers machines doing this lately. Turning
    off automatic updates downloading cures it. I'm sure MS will put out a
    fix soon.

    Viruschecker, Nov 8, 2006

  4. Thanks for that. It's a huge help.

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Nov 10, 2006
  5. Piet  Slaghekke

    Meat Plow Guest

    I haven't done one update in many months. Too many horror stories and my
    PC runs without flaws.

    Meat Plow, Nov 10, 2006