    Running win2k pro SP 3.

    Anyone suggestions?

    Jeroen

    Guest, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Guest

    Rob K Guest

    in
    Don't have 2k, but found this.
    http://www.winportal.com/chat.asp?ObjectID=8180

    Worth a try maybe ?

    Rob K, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Perhaps.

    Meanwhile I discovered that if I disable the IIS service it doesn't
    happen.

    I thought perhaps someone trying an exploit on my box? Could be since
    it doesn't happen if I connect via my networked adsl connection which
    is heavily protected.

    I get a distinct feeling I'm overlooking something really obvious.
    Could be since I've also made a really stoopid javascript error this
    week.

    Jeroen

    Guest, Dec 16, 2003