    them, get an unspecified error. I have successfully burned MPEG files as
    DVD using Nero before.
    Any suggestions as to how to get these onto CDR or DVD very welcome.

    Kenny, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    you have one too many of each folder, shouldnt be but one per cd

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Kenny

    Shawn Guest

    its probable that there are two parts to the movie, perhaps 400 mb each, so
    two folders, just a guess though

    Shawn, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    One of each folder per cd.

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the replies so far. The 4 sub folders is normal for each CD
    recorded as VCD but it's usually around 700MB for each CD. Have never tried
    the 90min CDR's, may try and get a few to see if it works.

    Kenny, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    You can't go by mb size as a rule with VCD, you can usually burn a larger
    file size to cd.

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005