    One of my questions in the 291 exam was how to roll back an update after you
    have deployed it with SUS.

    Anyone there that can help

    Guest, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    James Guest

    did you pass?

    James, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What do you care? After all he could be one of those American
    terrorists.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    from

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/prodtech/sus/secmod198.mspx

    'Software updates cannot be automatically uninstalled by SUS, so you must
    remove them manually using Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
    If a large number of computers are affected, it may be better to develop
    a script that performs this task.'

    now WUS or WSUS...

    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what does it matter and he would tell us if he did...

    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    None of your business. You are still an a$$.

    CBIC, Sep 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    James Guest

    If he was I doubt he would have computer access...they are all too busy
    trying to fight off anyone trying to bring them aid

    James, Sep 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    ROEKing Guest

    Or check out Altiris instead- it;s worth every penny !

    ROEKing

    ROEKing, Sep 9, 2005
  9. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    The MCNGP are terrorists to this newsgroup. . . .

    lowdes, Sep 9, 2005
  10. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Does it matter what a MCNGP says?

    lowdes, Sep 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Lame
    {$1 in the "lame" JaR}

    Neil, Sep 9, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    or the sublicensed product from HP utilizing it...

    Neil, Sep 9, 2005
  13. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    Is your therapist aware that you are out wandering
    around in public without supervision or did you manage
    to escape from the asylum that held you.Your contributions
    to this newsgroup are neither wanted nor are they needed.
    Your comments remind me of the mindless spewings of that
    other group of garbage eating, scum sucking, bottom feeding
    species of semi-humans called US Congressmen/women.
    Your constant barrage of feebleminded attempts at bellittling
    your intellectual betters has proven to all who are here your
    lack of confidence and insatiable need for self gratification.
    You have no socially redeeming qualities and need to crawl
    back into the cesspool that you came from. Your feeble
    attempts at insults are laughable at best and have shown everyone
    that you lack any abilities at intelligent thought.

    In addition to the above you wouldn't know a terrorist if one
    came up and bit you on the buttocks. Your cluelessness in
    this arena is readily apparent to any who have seen your
    irrelevant ramblings. Unless you have the credentials, by which
    I mean having earned by experience, in dealing with the low life
    terrorist scum that kill and injure innocent people, please do
    not speak to any of us about them. To me and the rest of my
    compatriots you have no clue about what you are talking about
    and need to reamin silent on that particular subject. Those
    individuals in the area affected by the Hurricane are lawless
    individuals who have abandoned the rules of civilized society
    are lawbreakers and need to be dealt with accordingly.
    They are not terrorists by any stretch of the imagination and do not
    need to be associated with that type of scum.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 9, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oh dear, I think you may be mixing your "useless-for's" link.

    lowdes<>James

    lowdes == lame

    James == a$$

    while I can appreciate your vigor this early in the morning (it'll be ok
    buddy, here drink your coffee) I have to make sure we are using the
    correct clue-by-four for the appropriate knob. We'll blame this one on
    the lousey couple of weeks you guys have been having down there.

    Perhaps lowdes could take a few minutes and become an American terrorist
    that lamely pounds James in the a$$....that would be nice, wouldn't it.
    Make both of them happy...

    Neil, Sep 9, 2005
  15. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    You are Paisley Skye, post-lobotomy, and I claim my two-fifty.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 9, 2005
  16. Guest

    James Guest

    did you know its 3 degrees warmer in the a$$?

    James, Sep 9, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you know this from experience?

    Neil, Sep 9, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Thanks, but I finally realized it wasn't going to get any more entertaining
    and plonked it. You can take over if you like.

    JaR, Sep 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    James Guest

    obviously