    PCU
    and I will have to check for others.

    Jeffman

    JB, Sep 2, 2003

  2. JB

    lcl99 Guest

    I got:

    The Outer Limits Seasons 1 & 2 (special deal at Best Buy: $80 for
    both!)
    Identity
    Dark City (clearance sale: $5.99!)

    I also wanted to get PCU but couldn't find it anywhere. Has anyone
    else had this problem of not being able to find DVDs on the day
    they're supposed to be released, especially movies older than a few
    years? THE FINAL COUNTDOWN was also supposed to come out a week or two
    ago, but I haven't seen it anywhere either.

    lcl99, Sep 3, 2003

  3. JB

    Goldfinger Guest

    I would buy Meaning of Life and Sixteen Candles. Was thinking of buying
    Identity but wasn't impressed after seeing it on SVCD.

    Goldfinger, Sep 3, 2003