    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I guessed by the combination of the words Sauce and Sage.

    The Modfather, Mar 19, 2006

    unholy, Mar 19, 2006

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Can't stand his language skills, but he's quick with the visual presentation.

    bigal, Mar 19, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe he should switch to using pictures to represent himself instead of trying to type, altogether.

    The Modfather, Mar 20, 2006
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
    unholy, Mar 20, 2006
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Translates to VR Members are too fast, slow down or youll get beaten by some pussy in headgear/with a paper bag on his head?

    XhArD, Mar 21, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, for some reason that picture is missing :p, and by paper bag i was refering to al :) and his Avatar.

    unholy, Mar 21, 2006
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ya lost me, looks like you're trying to say I should slow down or stop or maybe wrestle Big Al or watch two high school kids wrestle while I'm slowed down or stopped. <Shrug>

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    The Modfather, Mar 21, 2006
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No, I was the stop sign. You're actually supposed to wrestle some Girl Scouts, but not until you have eaten 3 cookies. I can see how you were confused.....

    [​IMG]

    bigal, Mar 21, 2006
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is that you? You look so cute in your little Girl Scout uniform Al. :)

    Careful, there might be naughty bikers around who want to deflower you.

    The Modfather, Mar 22, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    OMG OMG OMG OMG, please tell me thats not big al the tank!

    unholy, Mar 22, 2006