    can't go to myspace.com. When i try to go to myspace.com, it doesn't give me
    an error message right off, it just acts like its loading for about a minute
    or two, then tells me it can't load the page.

    Josh Stonestreet, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Josh Stonestreet

    Chris H Guest

    You might try posting to a general networking newsgroup like
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web or perhaps seeking information in one
    of the support newsgroups for the specific browser you're using. This
    newsgroup is for Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software
    support. Without knowing what browser you're using, try clearing your cache
    and putting sites like myspace.com in your Trusted zone. You can probably
    find out how by checking Help in your browser.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Mar 28, 2007